Commission a Custom Piece
Do you have an idea for artwork in your home or as a gift? I would love to paint it for you! Whether you want to send in a picture or describe a creative idea, I will make sure you are happy with the outcome.
Below are the common questions and pricing chart to help us get started. Simply fill out the form below and I will get back to you in a day or two! I look forward to making you part of the creative process, exploring new ideas and ending up with something you love.
1. What size painting are you thinking about?
2. Do you have a high resolution picture of what you want painted?
3. Do you prefer vibrant, subdued, or traditional colors. Typically I use more vibrant colors, but I can do anything!
4. Is there something special you want to make sure is in the painting? I don’t want to miss anything important!
5. Do you plan on framing the painting? This will help us discuss what type of canvas you may want.
6. Custom framing? I have an in-house custom frame maker (my husband) who has made all the frames you see on this site and I will be happy to put him to work for you!